Are you looking for blended education experiences, techniques and strategies to enhance and develop your teaching skills?
- Expand the scope of his face-to-face teaching skills to the blended education model.
- Learn how to make the transition from “face-to-face” to a “blended” learning environment.
- Learn how to design, plan, manage, control, evaluate and close a blended course.
- Learn how to create memorable experiences in synchronous, asynchronous and face to face interactions.
- Experience the blended model as student and instructor.
- Know sources and techniques for developing blended content.
- Learn how to improve their teaching effectiveness in the principles and practices of blended education.
- Work and collaborate with IE recognized top blended faculty.
- Receive actionable feedback for immediate application.
Who should participate?
- Faculty interested in making the transition to blended courses.
- Faculty interested in enhancing and strength their current skills to become more effective in blended teaching.
- Blended teaching support staff and management.
- Identify blended initiatives for their institutions.
- Face-to-face teaching experience.
- A course that participants want to transform to a blended format.